If you want to eat a tasty burger, but with low-fat content, then a veggie burger is the right choice. The burger recipe includes lots of vegetables and is a healthy, high-fiber vegetarian lunch. Let’s make a veggie burger recipe
A hamburger, in short, “a burger”, is a sandwich consisting of one or more pieces of minced meat, usually beef, placed inside a loaf of bread. The burgers have inside the cheese, salad, tomatoes, onions, pickles, bacon or hot peppers and sauces like ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise,
Because the term hamburger usually means beef, for clarity, “burger” can be prefixed with the type of meat or meat substitute used, as in beef burger, turkey burger, bison burger, or vegetable burger.
A veggie burger is a burger that does not contain meat. These burgers can be made from ingredients such as beans, especially soya and tofu, nuts, cereals, seeds, or mushrooms. The veggie burger recipe can be made at home very easily from the ingredients you like.
You may also want to try these recipes:
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 3.5 oz flour
- sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Finely chop the mushrooms, peppers, and eggplant, then grate the carrots and zucchini.
- Combine all vegetables and saute over medium heat until soft and discolored.
- Add salt, pepper, and sweet paprika, then gradually add flour and mix the composition well.
- From the obtained composition, form 6 burgers in a tray with a baking sheet.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Over the vegetable burgers, add the grated mozzarella and put the tray back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Serve vegetable burgers with tomato paste or bread rolls and a garnish of french fries.