Scrambled eggs are a dish for breakfast in which eggs are the main ingredient. Eggs mixed or beaten together in a pan, usually with salt, butter, and sometimes a few other fresh vegetables or milk. They are the perfect meal for any morning because they are prepared very quickly. The secret ingredient for perfect scrambled eggs is whisking the eggs thoroughly and vigorously before cooking them. See the recipe for fluffy scrambled eggs.
The recipe is cooked all over the world, according to the specifics of the area, for example, in the English style, the mixed eggs are mixed very well during cooking to give a soft and fine texture.
You can add fresh vegetables such as cherry tomatoes or peppers to the recipe, as well as cheeses for extra flavor. Best scrambled eggs recipe.
You may also want to try these recipes:
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- White pepper
- Break the eggs into a deep bowl and mix well. Add the milk together with salt and pepper and continue mixing. You can also use a mixer to mix the eggs even better.
- Put a non-stick pan over low to medium heat and add the butter. When the butter has melted and is hot, add the eggs and let it cook for a minute, without stirring.
- When the eggs start to fry on the bottom, then, with a rubber spatula, gently push the edge of the eggs towards the center and start mixing.
- Now mix the eggs for a maximum of two minutes or until they reach the consistency you want.
- The secret to cooking the best eggs is to cook them over low heat. The eggs cook more evenly and with less evaporation of water, resulting in a softer, fluffier, and more delicious breakfast. The eggs gradually and slowly turn from liquid to solid, so you can easily stop cooking when the recipe reaches the consistency you want.