Broccoli recipes are healthy, vegetarian suitable as a side dish for any main dish. If you tried our broccoli cream soup, then we recommend you also try the roasted broccoli recipe which is very easy to make – in just a few minutes you get the perfect garnish.
Broccoli is a vegetable often used in recipes because it has a high nutritional value, and also content rich in carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. It has a common origin with cauliflower and is found in the same areas.
Regular consumption of broccoli helps the body stay healthy, strengthens the immune system, helps in weight loss, work against aging, and prevents cancer. Broccoli can be steamed or baked but also fried in a pan with some spices.
You may also want to try these recipes:
How to cook roasted broccoli
- 1 1/2 pounds of broccoli trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 piece ginger peeled and grated or finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425 F / 220 C.
- In a large baking tray, place baking paper.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces.
- Place the broccoli on the prepared baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the garlic, ginger, and salt and sprinkle everything over the broccoli.
- Mix well all the ingredients in the tray with your hands, until the broccoli is evenly covered with oil and garlic.
- Roast the broccoli in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once until the broccoli is tender and slightly crispy.
- Take the broccoli out of the oven and serve the hot portion with a grilled steak.