The delicious taste of fresh peaches is even richer in a peach cobbler. A perfect recipe for hot summer days, for which you only need a few ingredients and everything is almost ready. See our recipe for peach cobbler.
- 6 large peaches
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Wash the peaches and cut them into thin slices. Put them in a bowl and mix them with 3 tablespoons of sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Leave them a few minutes away.
- Now prepare the crust.
- Put the flour, baking powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, and salt in a bowl, mix well, then add the butter and mix in well the rest of the ingredients.
- Grease the baking tray with butter, add a row of peaches, and pour the dough over the fruit. Bend the dough so that it completely covers the peach tray. Crust the edges around the baking dish and prick the dough a few times with a fork.
- Grease the countertop with a little egg. Mix the remaining sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on top, before putting it in the oven.
- Put the cobbler in the oven for 10 minutes at 450 F, then reduce the temperature to 350 F and leave it in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- The peach cobbler could be served with a cup of ice cream, if desired.