On hot summer days, pasta salad can be the perfect dish for a light and healthy evening meal. It is a healthy recipe with lots of vegetables, nutritious, and very tasty. This pasta salad recipe is very easy to prepare. Here’s what you have to do.
If you like pasta, you may also want to try these delicious recipes:
- 1-1/2 cups pasta (any kind of pasta)
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 cup dressing for Italian salad
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. After boiling, drain the pasta and rinse well with cold water.
- Boil broccoli, cauliflower, and even mushrooms for a few minutes.
- Choose a large bowl in which to put the cooked pasta, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, and onions. Mix everything well.
- Add the Italian salad dressing, then keep the pasta salad in the fridge until ready to serve.
- If you do not have a salad dressing you can use olive oil, lemon juice, a little mustard, salt, and a drop of honey. Mix all the ingredients and place them over the pasta salad.
- Before serving, cut the avocado and tomato into thin slices and sprinkle the black olives and a little olive oil on top of the salad.