One of the tastiest drinks, which is made according to a simple recipe and is perfect for hot summer days. Ingredients can be added to your liking, and the cocktail is ready in just five minutes. How to make an old fashioned cocktail with orange.
A refreshing cocktail made by mixing several ingredients and traditionally served in an old-fashioned glass, also known as rock glass.
The cocktail recipe has been known since the 19th century and given its name in the 1880s, it is an official IBA cocktail. This cocktail is also one of the six basic drinks listed in “The Fine Art of Mixing Drinks” by David A. Embury.
You may also want to try these recipes:
- 1 sugar cube, or 1/2 teaspoon of sugar
- 3 dashes of orange bitter
- Splash of club soda
- Large peel of orange zest
- 2 ounces rye
- For starters, club soda, which is another type of carbonated water, contains salt to mimic the taste of mineral water and can be used in a variety of ways. It is often used to prepare this type of cocktail.
- Put a sugar cube or 1/2 teaspoon of sugar in a glass of cocktail.
- Add the bites and a sip of soda.
- Mix everything well with a spoon until the sugar in the glass is completely dissolved.
- Add ice and rye.
- Mix the cocktail well and enjoy it.