The fresh and aromatic ingredients make this dish the perfect meal for the entire family. Mushroom soup is full of nutrients and vitamins and is very easy to prepare at home. Serve with toast or with a green salad.
If you like mushrooms, you may also want to try these recipes:
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 pound potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- 6 cups chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash the mushrooms, clean them, remove the stem, and wipe with a paper towel. Cut them into small, thin pieces.
- In a large, deep skillet, melt the butter or heat the oil over high heat, then add the mushrooms and salt. Cook for a few minutes, until the mushrooms soften and begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and add it over the mushrooms. Cook everything for 3 minutes, until the onion softens. Add the garlic and cook for a minute next to the mushrooms, about 1 minute.
- Finely chop the onion and add it over the mushrooms. Cook everything for 3 minutes, until the onions soften. Add the garlic and cook for a minute next to the mushrooms, about 1 minute.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add the soup, mushrooms, and the rest of the vegetables and put them in a blender and mix until they become a paste, for about 2-3 minutes, to obtain a smooth texture. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.