This classic and easy to prepare recipe for lasagna alla bolognese is perfect for dinner or lunch. This is a main dish, popular all over the world.
- 8-10 lasagna sheets
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 preserve peeled tomatoes
- 14 ounces minced beef
- 8 ounces of cottage cheese
- 1.5 ounces of parmesan
- 3 ounces mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a pan add the olive oil and add the chopped onion to soften. Add the minced meat, garlic, and let everything brown. Add salt, oregano, and paprika over the meat, mix everything and leave the pan on the fire for 7 minutes. After this time, add the chopped tomatoes and leave the pan on the fire for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cottage cheese, half the amount of parmesan, the pesto sauce, the sour cream, and the egg yolk.
- Boil the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package, then let them cool down. Grease them with oil so that they don't stick together.
- In a baking tray place a row of lasagna sheets, a layer of minced meat, another layer of lasagna sheets, and a layer of cheese mixture.
- Repeat the process until you finish all the sheets and filling. The top layer should be made of a lasagna sheet, over over which lay the rest of grated mozzarella and a little parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until browned and the lasagna is ready.