This sweet breakfast idea may be the perfect recipe for the weekend. A healthy alternative can be consumed by the whole family. A flavored and tasty toast.
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 - 8 slices of bread
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Cut the bread into thin slices and soak in the egg mixture on both sides.
- Put a little butter or oil in a pan and leave over medium to low heat.
- Place the slices of bread in the hot pan for about 3 minutes on each side or until nicely browned and breakfast is ready.
- Toast can be served with fresh fruit, fruit syrup, or maple syrup.