Mushroom cream soup is a delicious and nutritious dish. It does not contain meat and is perfect for a vegetarian diet, but it is rich in protein and nutrients and, implicitly, very nourishing.
It is a delicious dish and very easy to prepare, perfect for lunch or for a quick meal on days when you do not have much time to cook.
If you like mushrooms, you may also want to try these recipes:
- 1 pounds mushrooms
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cans of chicken broth or chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- The mushrooms are cleaned with a special mushroom brush or a paper towel and cut into thin slices.
- In a large saucepan, combine the mushrooms with boiling water, chicken soup, and onion. Cover everything and cook for 20 minutes.
- In another pan, melt the butter and gradually add the flour. Mix constantly until thickened. Gradually add the milk and mix.
- Add the sauce to the mushroom mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper. Put the soup in the bowl and sprinkle fresh parsley on top.