Broccoli soup is an easy and healthy dish, full of vitamins that can be cooked in 25 minutes. The soup has a velvety texture and a fresh aroma, perfect for every day.
You only need a few ingredients to prepare lunch for the whole family. It can be eaten with croutons. See the recipe for broccoli soup.
- 3 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Garnish - croutons
- In a large bowl, put a little oil and add the finely chopped onion. Leave it to cook until it becomes soft. Add the chicken stock and the pieces of broccoli and let everything boil for about 10 minutes.
- After this time, the broccoli should be tender.
- The pre-cooked soup is moved to a blender and mixed until it acquires a creamy and smooth consistency.
- After stirring the soup well, transfer it back to the pan in which it boiled, add the sour cream and spices, and put it on the fire for a few more minutes, until it warms up.
- Broccoli soup is served hot with tender croutons on top.