Banana bread is one of the most appreciated desserts that you can easily prepare at home. A recipe full of flavors in which bananas are the main ingredient. Learn how to prepare the best recipe for banana bread.
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 very ripe bananas)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Take a baking tray and line it with flour or grease it with oil.
- Add the butter with half the amount of sugar in a bowl and mix until the butter softens. Add the egg together with the vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and salt. Meanwhile, mix the banana puree with the milk and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, gradually add the flour mixture over the banana and milk mixture, the butter mixture and mix everything well until you get a rich and lump-free composition.
- Finally, pour the whole banana bread mixture into the pan and put it in the hot oven for about an hour.
- Let the banana bread cool for 10 minutes, then cut it into thin slices.
- For extra flavor, you can add a few chocolate chips on top, as soon as you take the banana bread out of the oven.