Chicken has become predominant in the cuisine of cultures around the world because its preparation can be adapted differently depending on the region or country.
Chicken can be prepared in a wide range of ways, including baking, grilling, frying, or boiling. Since the second half of the twentieth century, meat chicken has become a staple food for fast food, and one of the best-prepared recipes is chicken wings.
Chicken wings can be cooked by frying, boiling, or baking and, along with any garnish, mashed potatoes, salad, or french fries, they can be the perfect meal for lunch. Find out how to cook chicken wings, but also how long the wings need to stay in the oven to be well cooked. Baked chicken wings recipe.
How long to bake chicken wings
The chicken wings should be cooked until crispy and brown. This can take about 45 minutes in an oven at 400 degrees F.
Tips for baked chicken wings
- Always eat them with homemade barbeque mixture. You can make it in just a few minutes, from a few ingredients, if you do not already have it in the bottle, bought from the store.
- Always use oil for chicken wings. The oil helps to stick the spices to the chicken and thus protects them from burning in the oven.
- You can use any spices you prefer for chicken wings. Any extra flavor will give the meat a better taste.
How to make homemade barbeque mixture
Weigh equal amounts of the following ingredients, then mix them all in a bowl. Mix brown sugar, smoked paprika, paprika, dried mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper. This spice mix is ideal for baked chicken wings.
- 2 pounds of chicken wings (about 15)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley optional
- homemade barbeque mixture
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place a baking sheet in an oven tray.
- After washing the chicken wings well and cutting off their tips, place them in a bowl with the oil.
- Over the wings add all the spices, but without the fresh parsley, and mix well until the meat is covered with all the flavors.
- Put the chicken wings over the baking sheet in the pan and put them in the oven for 45 minutes, until they are browned and crispy.
- When chicken wings are ready, cover with finely chopped fresh parsley and serve hot.