If you want a healthy and tasty breakfast at the same time, then you should try the recipe for toast with avocado and poached egg.
- 1 avocado
- 1 slice whole-wheat bread
- 2 eggs
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Toast the bread until lightly browned, but not very crispy.
- Cut the avocado into halves, remove the seeds and paste the core. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the egg. You can either use an egg fried in oil, or a poached egg, boiled in water.
- Poached eggs: Boil water in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to the water. Bring the water to a boil until it reaches boiling point, break the egg, and release it into the hot water. Let it boil for 4 minutes, without touching it.
- Add the avocado paste over the toast and the poached egg on top.